Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just a few more pictures...

I didn't post anything for awhile because the Christmas newsletter my Mom sent out directed people to our blog for a bunch of pictures. So...I posted them...and then I was afraid of piling a bunch of stuff on top of it...and having all those poor people have to scroll through our day to day life to get to the Heinzen family highlights of the year. So...I put a link in the blog title description thing...and am now putting up all the pictures I had put off putting up.


Here's Gage...10 and a half months old :) He's getting sooo big!


Talk about nostalgic...I used to absolutely love setting up marble mazes!

I think she went through a growth spurt...or something? My brother Paul just came home from serving a 2-year chinese-speaking mission for our church in Canada (I'll post pictures of that as soon as I get them off my mom's camera)...anyway...I was looking at the pictures of Elli two years ago when he left...It is so crazy how fast they grow!

My tired baby...

0 comments: