Thursday, December 18, 2008

Decorating the tree...


Forgot there was one other thing I wanted to post pictures of...tree decorating!!

Gage has this thing with being upside down...it's very rare that it won't make him extremely happy...(very odd if you ask me...but then...I'm odd...so I suppose it shouldn't suprise me!)
Keith sooo would not stop moving around...talk about wired. I don't think he even remotely slowed down at ALL the entire night. He asked me today if I still had the pictures of him dancing (so that's what he was doing!!?) And yes, those would be his pants falling down...when he made it out of diapers...everything was suddenly too big...and I didn't feel like pulling down all the other stuff from the attic...soo....most of it fits now...but there's still a few...



These next two...are my favorite Christmas pictures this year (at least so far!)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

wow your family is getting big too! Your daughter looks lot like you.

Lindsay said...

yay!!! you updated!!! :)