Monday, December 29, 2008

family history...

I was trying to find something cool to do for some of my family members for christmas...i had scanned in some OLD (like...my great great grandparents) photos....and framed them...and i thought i'd go see if we had any other cool family history related stuff...and i found my great-great grandmother's old sketchbook...it was pretty cool... :)


This is a picture of my....great great grandmother (whose sketchbook i found) and my grandmother

These are just some random pictures...



2 comments:

Tara said...

That is really cool Anna! I am so jealous! I only have her little traveling paint box and an almost empty sketchbook with unfinished perspective drawings. (I treasure every tube of paint!) PLEASE send me all the scans you can of her work, I would love to have them! I wonder if there are any other sketchbooks floating around that no one knows about? And do you happen to have any pictures of her with the piano? I realized a little while ago, that I have no images of anyone with the piano. I love family history too, but I might be a little too sentimental, since I use a jar of linseed oil from the paintbox as a decoration. :) Also, the next post is hillarious with Jon and the kiddies. He is a super uncle, (and cousin!) Happy New Year Anna! XOXO

Tara said...

Also, after looking at that picture of grandma, I can TOTALLY see you there, and even a little bit in your kids, that is SO cool!