Monday, March 2, 2009

Elli's hair...and a random keith picture...

Elli got a haircut the other day...actually, I did it...then wasn't quite content with it...it was...ok...but...there was a part that i really didn't like and didn't know what to do with. So...I had a friend who came over and 'finished' it. It's pretty short...but I really like it...and she likes the idea that it won't get so tangled. Anyway...

















This is the back...but...I took this this morning before she took off her pj's, brushed her hair, all that stuff. so...this is the back...fresh out of bed.


















This is the side...

















And...this is keith. See...he had thrown a couple little rocks in the pool the other day, and when it was being vaccuumed, one of the little rocks made a hole...or something like that. So...he went out while Tommy had to get his snorkeling stuff on (and it was pretty cold and dreary) and patch the hole...the intent was for him to feel horribly guilty and never want to do it again...which...he did to some extent...i think it suprised him that it actually made a (pinprick sized) hole. Anyway...does he just look like he's suffering from painful guilt?

4 comments:

Carissa Mason said...

Oh my gosh! I love her hair! Anna, your family is growing so fast and your children are beautiful! How have you guys been?! I'm so glad you found my blogsite. I added you to my blog observatory so I'll check up on you often. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that exact make. The prices for the sneakers are around 210 bucks on every site. But completely I found this location selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices seeking the boots are about 320 pounds everwhere. But finally I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.