Thursday, June 19, 2008

some more pictures :)

ok...here we go again...*grin*...i'm using my old laptop...that seriously runs slower than molasses in winter :)

We had a bunch of the Heinzen side of our family over the other day. They were on a Hawaiian cruise and their ship docked in Hilo...it was a lot of fun to see everyone!


. . . "Love at Home" . . .


I love this picture of Keith...I'm not sure why he looked so bored...he actually loves being down on our lot...


Daddy and Elli...


This is Tommy's addition ...he built a basket/cage thingie that goes on the front of his forklift...it has been worth it's weight in gold in this whole building process!

(p.s. I am the world's biggest dork. While uploading these pictures, I realized that there was a "upload another picture" link. Up until now I was uploading one than clicking submit or whatever...then doing another one...it seemed so tedious. Maybe I can blame my lack of blogging on that. Perhaps my newfound knowledge will lead to a more productive blog. Maybe. )

1 comments:

Tara said...

I want to come visit SOOOOO bad!!! My kids have such a different life here. I bet my parents felt the same as they watched you guys grow up on the island, and we sat in stress-ville Ca. The cool thing is that your kids have so much family around with uncles and grandparents, something that I bet was sometimes hard for you growing up. But honestly, you and Tommy are fantastic parents and your kids look like they are having way too much fun! And it gets better with child number 3, I'm starting to have alot more fun with Eddie now.