Thursday, June 26, 2008

Guilt





So...I've been feeling extremely guilty at not having any pictures of gage. Especially after looking through elli's photo albums. I was a first child though...and I look through my albums and there's like...20 pictures of me wearing the same clothes, standing by the same apple tree as a three-year old striking different poses. None of my brothers ever had quite so many pictures...they just had more nude pictures than I ever did (go figure?). So...the kids and I had some fun taking pictures the other day. :)




He will be 5 months old on July 2nd.




I pulled this jumper thing out of the attic the other day...and he absolutely loves it.



As I was watching him kind of rock/launch/scoot on his belly the other day I was thinking about when Keith and Elli crawled. It's interesting...with Elli, we were so excited...took pictures...etc. etc...With Keith it was still pretty cool...now with Gage...I just keep remembering all those times that I swear I vacuumed the floor several times over...and the crawlers still managed to find something icky gross to put in their mouths. I really do love being a mom...I wouldn't trade it for the world...my kids bring me so much joy...most of the time :) And I do love as they get older 'cuz their personality starts showing and all that...eventually they stop eating dried up bugs and lint and week-old cheerios :)



Elli kept saying, "take a picture of me!"...and Keith kept trying to pop his head up and be in the picture too...for the most part they do well with the attention Gage gets...but every once in a while they want the spotlight :)



I absolutely love this next picture :) anyway...gotta run... ;)

1 comments:

Tara said...

They are so adorable! Don't feel guilt, it's evil. I know how you feel though. Starting the blog was the best thing I did for that. I began to want to take pictures, just so I could share them on the blog and "journal" the kids cute acts. My best friend found a place that will take your blog and put it in a hardcover book. (you get to edit it before it prints) So you can see this as part of your photo album/memory book/mom journal and it's motivating to take pictures for. When you get a chance, post a few things about each child, some of their favs and silly moments. I love how one of my friends does a "questionaire" on each of her kid's BDs and posts it on her blog. They are SO cute! Ask a 3yr old about life things, and you get the best answers! Anyway, keep the pictures coming, they are great!!! Get some of you too! :)