Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Here's our new addition! Gage Nemezio Griffith was born at 12:20 am, Saturday, February 2, 2008. We're all healthy and happy (although slightly sleep deprived). I don't know what the deal is with the lines going through the pictures...I called Sony and I'm supposed to send the camera back and they'll send us a new one. But...oh well. Anyway! He's a couple minutes old in the top picture...and a couple hours old in the next one...











Gage with an extremely proud big sister and a somewhat clueless big brother...



Elli can't get enough of him...He's 2 and a 1/2 weeks old now and she wants to have him lay by her when she goes to sleep at night...she wants to hold him every chance she can...it's been fun. I personally think I look like death warmed over in this picture...but we won't go there :)



5 comments:

Tara said...

I just have to tell you how beautiful your kids are, oh my goodness Anna!!! Elli is GORGEOUS!!! You look great for just having a baby, I looked horrid after Eddie. (which I will post on his birthday flashback tomorrow, if I get to it) I love the pictures, I hope everyone is doing well. Jon is coming on friday for Eddie's BD with his girlfriend, (I like her alot, even though I only met her once). I think about you every time I see Jon, something about his smile and sparkling eyes remind me of you. Give my love to your family. I love that you have a blog too, looking forward to seeing more pics of the kids, (and of the sunshine we are lacking over here!) love you!!!

Tara said...

love your new background!

When do we get to see more pictures of the kids, dear cousin???

Emili said...

Congrats on the growing family!! It is so fun to see how they are all growing. You look awesome for just having a third baby!! So fun.

Staci said...

Hey girl I found your blog. I am totally stalking you. You look amazing. Love your blog. Cute family.

LACI MICHELLE said...

Your kids look so much like you. They are so cute. Congrats on the new one!